As a part of its pre-launch market survey, Aludecor presented some real samples of Cortina – the ACP with 3D stripes – to some of the top architects and façade consultants in the country. The response was overwhelming and the industry biggies voted spontaneously in favour of this newest innovation. A whopping majority of 83% of survey participants had high opinions about Cortina. Creative arrangement of highlight, midtones and shadow add a new dimension of depth to the design of the product.
Industry experts believe that Cortina has a wide scope as follows:
- Shopping mall interiors as a highlighter (within 30 feet from the eye level)
- Horizontally applied on facades to give an illusion of louvers
- On the dead wall area
- Interiors of cafeteria and restaurant
- Club Houses
- Pillar highlighters
- Soffit areas
- Column areas
- Director's cabin
- Double Height Entrance Lobby
- Lift area
- Zones which break from the common area
- Accent walls
- Metro stations and public spaces
And a plethora of other applications.
To know more, download Cortina catalogue.