Imagine. Create. Impress.
Introduced in India for the first time by Aludecor, Zinc Composite Panel takes cladding dreams several notches higher. Super endearing, natural, durable and magnificent … to have them adorn your facades will be a style statement in itself.
Aludecor’s ZCP (Z-A) is manufactured in collaboration with VMZINC.
The top layer of ZCP (Z-A) is of zinc-titanium (Zn-Ti), and the bottom layer is of aluminium. It’s available in both normal and FR grades.
ZCP combines the natural beauty of zinc, with the flatness, durability, ease of fabrication and cost-effectiveness that Aludecor products are known for. With all the benefits of composite panels, it easily lends itself to classic and modern designs.
Titanium zinc alloy absorbs greenhouse gas, carbon dioxide and develops a natural zinc carbonate patina which does not only protect the surface but also removes scratches and imperfections over time.
Blue Sky Commercial Square, Surat
32 Milestone Experion Centre, Gurgaon
Zinc Composite Panel Features
- Aesthetically superior and majestic in appearance, they lend a grand look to both interiors and exteriors instantly.
- The panels are exceptionally strong with unmatched flatness.
- They can be fabricated and easily moulded to suit any design.
- Zinc panels can be made fire-retardant.
- Zinc is a self-healing material - it naturally develops a protective layer of zinc carbonate or patina as it ages.
- The zinc skin has a lifetime potential of over 100 years, subject to environmental conditions and proper installation.
- It’s environment-friendly
Zinc is a natural element. It can be recycled at a rate of 90 to 100 percent and have less embodied energy than aluminium or steel. This is why it uses less energy at the time of production and have a second life after it comes off. Combining a high recycle-rate with a low maintenance rate and a long life cycle equating into lower costs is a win-win-win for both the architect and the builder.
- It has a 100% clear water runoff.
- The use of Zinc enables buildings qualify for LEED points.
- Part of the beauty of zinc comes from its natural colour. This means no additional paints, sprays, or other treatment is needed. Consequently, no Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), that might generate emissions which are contrary to healthy indoor environmental quality, needs to be introduced.
Zinc Composite Panel Application
- The main areas of application for Zinc Composite Panels are façade, cladding, roofing and interiors.
- ZCPs can be fabricated using the same equipment used for Aludecor ACPs.
- ZCPs can be installed with fasteners and extrusions made of aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel.
- ZCPs come with strippable film for protection during fabrication and installation.